Sr. Facility Maintenance Technician Riverside, CA Posted: 5/14/2021
Belcan has a job with a service client for a Senior PLC/Maintenance Technician located in Riverside, CA This person will function as one of the Sr.Lead Technician's at the customer site for a long term maintenance contract.
* Preventive and predictive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, corrective maintenance, scheduled repairs, emergency repairs, and performs complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc.
* Log all service work performed, downtime during repair, and account for equipment service requests of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures; reviews maintenance logs and work orders of junior techs.
* Leads the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls. Must have the ability to connect a maintenance PC to a PLC and step through and understand the PLC program to troubleshoot complex controls failures, and make minor code changes under the direction of Engineering.
* Guides on-site technical and operational support in the design, development, installation and maintenance of equipment and systems of a very complex nature. Guides very complex site surveys to develop base or installation design plans. Guides training customers to maintain and adjust very complex equipment. Develops and submits reports covering all job activity. Guides the maintenance of very complex tools, test equipment, calibration items, etc. May develop the planning and estimating of labor categories, rates, material dollar costs, transportation expenses and per diem rates to complete very complex proposals. Guides the review of very complex task plans, drawings, and installation schematics and provides continual guidance throughout task duration.
* Mentors junior techs. Leads the resolution of complex equipment/system failures & faults and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
* Performs assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements and service training to customers.
* Associate degree required, BS/BA in related discipline preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
* Skills including a balance of Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical skills with an emphasis on Controls.
* Strong electrical mechanical background and ability to troubleshoot problems. Need to be able to perform maintenance functions and make repairs in a professional and workman like manner. Need to learn system operations in quick fashion. Needs to be willing to follow procedures and read prints, schematics. Must have an excellent safety record. Must have AB PLC and RS Logix experience. Must have Rockwell software experience. Must be able to utilize CMMS.
* Electromechanical skills, troubleshooting skills with PLC controls, servos, and other discrete electrical control components.
* Five years maintenance experience with some conveyor equipment and material handling experience is preferred.
* Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organizations business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Generally, 5 years of successful experience in area
THERE IS A FIRST SHIFT & 3RD SHIFT POSITION
Hours that we will work when we are 24/7
1st 5:30am - 2:00pm
3rd 9:30pm - 6:00am
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION. AVERAGE PAY IS $30.00/HR. SALARY BASED ON EDUCATION, JOB KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE. ROTATIONAL WEEKENDS.
If you are interested in this Senior Maintenance Technician job in Riverside, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.