Staffing - IT Project Manager I Painted Post, NY Posted: 5/14/2021
A Staffing - IT Project Manager I job in Painted Post, NY, is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will be setting appropriate expectations, communicating status with all stakeholder groups, escalating issues and concerns when warranted.
* Recent experience with SAP S4 deployments in a large enterprise
* Familiar with SAP Activate methodology
* Experience with multi-country SAP S4 implementations
* Experience integrating SAP S4 with other applications (e.g. MES system)
This is an exempt- computer professional level position.
This will be a remote position with the possibility of minimal travel.
PM Questionnaire needs to be filled out and submitted with the resume.
* Project planning coordination and development
* Project plan creation and maintenance
* Project governance and management
* Project management process use and compliance
* Project communication planning and execution - setting appropriate expectations, communicating status with all stakeholder groups, escalating issues and concerns when warranted.
* Participate in various project meetings
* Track project status
* Working with the sponsor to ensure the planned business value is progressing according to plan
* Coordination (with Procurement) of vendor management (RFI, RFP, SOW, etc.)
* End user training planning and coordination
* Change management addressed in organization, technology, architecture, and business readiness
* Coordination of quality outcomes through test planning and execution
* Execution of project plan deliverables, including operational readiness with the appropriate project team members
* Issue facilitation and resolution
* Resource management to ensure the correct resources are available in a timely manner with the sufficient skillsets to meet project needs
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure
* Excellent written and verbal communication capability at all levels of the corporation
* Good presentation skills; persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and inspiring; the ability to listen and understand
* Financial acumen
* Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete objectives
* Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
* Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge to others
* Knowledge of SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)
o Bachelor"s degree
o 10+ years of Project Management Experience
o PMP certification
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.