Lead Maintenance Technician Riverside, CA Posted: 5/14/2021
A Lead Maintenance Technician job is available with a service client in Riverside, Ca.. The individual will manage and direct the day-to-day performance of the material handling equipment supported by his/her specific team. This person"s decisions can have a moderate to high-level impact on business operations. This role will be working on 1st shift 5:30AM to 2:00PM or 3rd shift 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM
* Lead, coordinate, and direct all functions of their report staff.
* Perform at professional level to interpret/process more complex, less-clearly defined issues.
* Identify and resolve complex problems.
* Define workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships to gain optimum effectiveness.
* Participate in development of department budgets and business plans for functional area.
* Evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures within own area of responsibility.
* Identify resource needs and will develop justification.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
* Associates degree, Technical degree, or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrate and apply broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action
* Possess 5 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of position and key responsibilities as presented above.
* Experience with Allen-Bradley or equivalent PLC controls platforms, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, Ethernet, or equivalent network communications platform, electrical troubleshooting skills to include wiring, ac power, ac motors, electrical drawings/schematics , control panels, and Servo Drives, PC controllers, dc power supplies, optical devices (i.e.,encoders, photoeyes, etc.)
* Knowledge of automated equipment; preferably automated material handling systems, Mechanical experience, Lean Principles (4-Step Problem Solve, Kaizen, 5S, etc.) and Microsoft Office
* Able to evaluate and analyze system/equipment performance data, perform root cause analysis, and manage resolution of design-performance issues
* Able to gauge, identify, and implement training based on skill assessment results, manage KPIs and fault data using rack and measure, evaluate and analyze the data, and implement and direct improvement
* Able to create reports and communication materials to track and report performance issues.
* Demonstrate continuous improvement of maintenance and operations of MHE to the customer.
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION
If you are interested in this Lead Maintenance Technician job with our client in Riverside please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com