Accountant Saint Louis, MO Posted: 5/14/2021
An Accountant job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you work with the US Finance Marketing Business Partners and the US Program Operations team to perform reconciliation of Market Funding Payment requests. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor degree in Accounting and strong accounting/financial reconciliation skills. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Accountant Job duties:
* Work with the US Finance Marketing Business Partners and the US Program Operations team to perform reconciliation of Market Funding Payment requests
* Reconcile each payment request for finance accuracy
* Ensure payments are properly accrued in our financial statements
* Perform Transactions in SAP/Vistex for payment release
* Strong Accounting/Financial Reconciliation Skills
* Understanding internal controls and reviews
* BS Degree in Accounting
* Working Knowledge of SAP
* Ability to work Saturday"s (we are confirming this, but there is a likelihood that we need support on Saturday"s as payments are being requested).
If you are interested in this Accountant job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com. prg125