The Senior Product Test Technician Simi Valley, CA Posted: 5/17/2021
A Senior Product Test Technician job in Simi Valley, California is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will perform a variety of complex tests and verifications on various electro and electromechanical equipment, while providing accuracy, productivity, and on-time delivery.
4/10. M-Th 5am-3:30pm
Job Core Responsibilities
The Senior Product Test Technician, performs a variety of complex tests and verifications on various electro and electromechanical equipment, while providing accuracy, productivity, and on-time delivery.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Performs a variety of tasks and works on jobs that are moderately difficult to complex
* Sets up test equipment, and tests per specification
* Performs troubleshooting and failure analysis of analog and digital circuitry malfunctions to the component level
* Provides detailed written failure description with root cause analysis to production and engineering
* Follows written and verbal instructions and adheres to all company guidelines , policies, and procedures
* Maintains a safe and clean work environment, an acceptable safety record and follows company safety rules
* Assists other departments with tasks in other production cells/locations and trains less experienced staff
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications : Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience : 5 years or more of relevant experience
* Skilled in the use of test equipment, hand tools, power tools and electric soldering
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and sketches
* Able to solve complex problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents and/or procedures/scientific methods
* Effective oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
* Proficient Microsoft Windows software applications
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the apply now link provided. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com