Finance Manager - CPA, SoX, SAP, Manufacturing Plant Experience Addison, TX Posted: 5/17/2021
Belcan has opening for a Finance Manager in Dallas, Texas to oversee finance and a local Accounting Team in a Manufacturing Facility. Finance Manager reports directly to the Director of Finance.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Leader role should be someone who can demonstrate the ability to work in a plant/manufacturing environment, partner with operations, and lead a team while overseeing the end to end monthly, quarterly, annual budget process and strategic planning with a CPA designation.
* CPA; having a CPA designation is extremely important, and able to demonstrate one"s ability to stay current with accounting practices
* SAP Experience
* OSC/SoX Experience
* Plant Controller owning the end to end process regarding budgeting
* Leadership skills and business partnerships
* Plant management and oversight
* Production / manufacturing
About the role:
A recognized leadership role in the organization, responsible for working very closely with Business Unit leaders, and providing direction for local accounting team, and working closely with members on the Executive Team.
Very competitive compensation and benefits package available.
* Manage the team responsible for all financial activities
* Be responsible for all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
* Be responsible for inventory and capital asset budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
* Monitor and drive the integrity of data in SAP, including standard costing and transactional accuracy, to ensure accurate and robust cost accounting and inventory control
* Provide internal Business Partners and Operations management team with support and direction, including business decision support and strong performance management, while ensuring robust financial controls and discipline
* Work with the Operations team to deliver committed financial results and predictability through accurate forecasting and strong focus on execution
* Oversee preparation and presentation of business Key Performance Indicators and financial analysis to drive operational efficiencies and achievement of financial commitments
* Drive process improvements in a complex environment to facilitate timely and value-added reporting and analysis
* Monitor and improve internal controls as required under SOX / OSC regulations in addition to internal and external audit support.
* Assist with development and training of General Accounting Principles to business managers, enabling them to better understand and evaluation economic considerations in planning, forecast, budget and performance
* A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience at a manager level;
* A professional accounting designation (CPA or equivalent);
* Experienced in business partnership and financial management in a manufacturing environment;
* A dynamic finance leader with strong stakeholder management and influence skills;
* Thrive in a fast-paced, high activity environment and are highly adaptable;
* Results driven and have strong prioritization and execution skills;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Effective and engaging people manager;
* Experience in SAP (preferred) and strong competency in Excel
* Experience with training and development of operations management partners and accounting teams preferred
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Mutual Confidentiality and non-disclosure of interest: Belcan respects your privacy and will maintain your candidacy consideration in the strictest confidence. We understand that this may be an opportunity for advancement and recognition, and therefore will respect confidentiality with regards to any current employment obligations and confidentiality.
Location: Dallas Texas 75002
Addison / Dallas / DFW area
Keywords: #cpajobs, #soxjobs, #financejobs