Business Process Support Specialist II Beaver, PI Posted: 5/17/2021
A Production Supervisor job is available in Beaver, Pennsylvania through Belcan. In this position, You will responsible for the supervision of department-based activities including production scheduling, budgets, planning and personnel, while ensuring the manufacturing of the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost meeting customer, quality and delivery requirements.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of department-based activities including production scheduling, budgets, planning and personnel, while ensuring the manufacturing of the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost meeting customer, quality and delivery requirements.
* Direct production employees with respect to volume, cost, quality and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
* Report any process and equipment problems and notify appropriate personnel for assistance with problem when required.
* Maintain adherence to Company policies, rules, regulations, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
* Schedule and organize work to achieve a smooth operation (at times, for 3-shift operation / other times, administers the off-shift schedules for departmental supervisors). Assure machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production.
* Maintain good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions, take proper and judicious disciplinary measures when required. Arrange to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained.
* Assure efficient and economical utilization of materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department.
* Keep employee records of attendance, performance, and departmental activities, as required. Be responsible for all processes, equipment, manpower, safety and housekeeping assigned to area.
If you are interested in this role job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.