Manufacturing Engineer New York, NY Posted: 5/17/2021
A Manufacturing Engineer job in New York, NY is currently accepting applications. This is a direct-hire position with our innovative client. In this role, you will be responsible for constantly reviewing manufacturing processes and designs to ensure improvements from the proof of concept to mass manufacturing of consumer electronics products.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Responsibilities:
* Work along side Engineers, Quality and Suppler team to take ideas from concept through to production. There is a strong emphasis in this role on setting up the right test and learn approach to refine designs through release for mass production
* Review manufacturing processes and designs to ensure improvements from the proof of concept to mass manufacturing
* Work with suppliers in a Co-Development model to bring up new capabilities and equipment
* Test and validate concepts into production that meet product and quality requirements
Manufacturing Engineer Job Requirements:
· B.S. Degree in Engineering
· 3-5 years of materials and processes development experience (plastic films welding and converting or inflatables / bladders industry experience preferred)
· Must have experience with full life cycle product development
· Must demonstrate prior experience identifying and implementing continuous improvements to production processes and design.
· Experience with design of electromechanical systems for testing and DOE.
· Familiarity with the high touch consumer products production environment, and possess ability to bridge the gap between design and manufacturing
· Experience working with suppliers and vendors
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in New York, NY, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.