IT Project Manager Plymouth, MA Posted: 5/18/2021
A IT Project Manager job is available in Plymouth with Belcan. In this role, this person will Responsible for full life- cycle of projects from initiation to completion on all IT Capabilities related to the buildout if new work or retail spaces.
IAM Project Management
This is what you"ll do:
Responsible for full life- cycle of projects from initiation to completion on all IT Capabilities related to the buildout if new work or retail spaces. Apply IT project management methodology and appropriate project management framework for all projects. Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed.
Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of projects including:
* Defining the project scope, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
* Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
* Ensuring business requirements are captured accurately and completely
* Creating and maintaining project documentation
* Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations.
* Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders.
* Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation.
* Use disciplined project management methodology to define scope, develop project plan, and execute projects that adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
* Good cross IT and business communication, influence and negotiation required.
* Responsible for tracking project status and managing project issues and risks including:
* Monitoring projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress/quality, managing issue resolution
* Managing the process to assess gaps and develop action plans to address these gaps
* Monitoring financial delivery and issue management processes, and escalating issues
* Promoting and monitoring compliance activities with audit and information policies
* Develop robust project risk management plans to ensure timely delivery, testing and commissioning of all projects with no impact to business continuity
* Review action items from the design/construction meetings and follow through with the closure of the action items.
* Follow through Facilities projects with each facility and report out to the construction team.
* Responsible for building and leading effective project teams including:
* Using problem-solving/critical thinking skills, and independent thinking to overcome challenges.
* Communication to project team members, key stakeholders, and sponsors
* Adapting to cultural and organizational climates across global team.
* Manage individual work styles and development of project staff
* Serve as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives within a highly matrix environment.
* Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to deliver critical projects.
this is what you"ll need:
Bachelor's degree required; Advance degree in IT related field or extensive experience in the implementation and deployment of IT Cybersecurity related program.
* This position is a highly skilled project management position that will perform activities related to developing and maintaining the enterprise-wide Identity & Access Management (IAM) program.
* Desired knowledge, skills and abilities for this position include project management expertise with implementations in a large-scale enterprise Operational Technology and Informational Technology environments.
* Strong understanding of Agile project management methodologies and experience working with supporting systems such as JIRA.
* Strong knowledge of Auditing Tools and ability to identify and manage risk in the IAM space.
* Familiarity with IAM systems and products such as Active Directory/Azure AD, IGA products such as SailPoint Identity Now, PAM products such as BeyondTrust Password Safe.
* Familiarity with REST API and application integration concepts.
* Familiarity with Governance and Compliance issues and solutions as it relates to Identity Management.
* Working knowledge of a broad range of current security appliances, tools, and applications and security methodologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Strong teamwork and leadership skills
* 3-4 years' experience with identity and access management
* 3-4 years' experience with IT Project Management
Program/Project Scope (size, budget, region, etc.):
Manage multiple concurrent projects including the management of the scope, budget, and timeline.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.