Engineering & Design SBU
Project Engineer Mason, OH Posted: 5/18/2021
Engineering & Design SBU
A Project Engineer job in Mason, OH is currently available at Belcan. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have 8 to 10 years of project engineering experience . You will be will be involved with projects that will cover a wide range of product industries including manufacturing, medical, food /beverage, industrial, automotive and warehouse/distribution. Must be able to manage multiple large-scale projects from concept to finish product.
Project Engineer job duties:
· Must be able to lead multiple project and/or multiple teams with engineering design guidance, manage development costs, and insure quality and performance that align to New Product Development (NPD.
· Builds, develops and grows the client relationship and manages client expectations and design requirements.
· Support the proposal process by providing project estimates and deliverables.
· Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in systems, mechanical, electrical, industrial or equivalent
· 8-10 years of experience with automation/material handling equipment or special machine design and the management of design teams.
· Design experience with AGV(automated guide vehicles), ASRS (automated storage and retrieval systems), palletizer, robotic cells, and conveying systems.
· 3D Cad experience preferably in SolidWorks.
· Microsoft Office experience.
· Legal authorization to work in the US required
Desired but not required skills:
· Experience in manufacturing and fabrications is a plus.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Mason, OH please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!