Engineering & Design SBU
Hydraulic Design Engineer - Liaison Oshkosh, WI Posted: 12/12/2019
Engineering & Design SBU
A Hydraulic Design Engineer / Liaison job is currently available through Belcan in Oshkosh, WI. This job will work as a Contractor supporting our customer at their facility. To be considered for this position, you must have actual work experience involving Creo and hydraulics or airbrake systems design and a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This job will be responsible for technical work along with liaison and lead duties that involve: coordinating, communicating, delivery, and project management between the customer and Belcan Design Center teams.
Hydraulic Design Engineer / Liaison job duties:
* Work hands on with customers to identify work and deliverables, coordinate and project manage work to and from the Belcan Design Centers, deliver and present results, etc.
* Update and create 3D and 2D models to government standards.
* Make changes to ensure compliance with established design standards and practices.
* Complete change requests, conversions, and make model and assembly changes within proper CAD tools and parts software.
* Resolves client questions or field problems concerning the design package and contract deliverables.
* Conduct different design procedures, such as 2D and 3D modeling, simple modifications of existing production components.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
* A BSME or related degree involving electrical or mechanical design.
* Three to five years of professional design experience with hydraulics, fittings, airbrakes, fluid power, high-pressure gas suspension systems, etc.
* Experience with design project management and direct customer interaction.
* Experience with Creo or Pro Engineer CAD software.
* Experience with Creo Piping.
* Experience with Windchill is preferred.
* Ability to work in a team environment and take direction, as well as, work independently and be a self-starter.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking and maintaining strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in this job in Oshkosh, WI, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!