Software & Systems SBU
Sr. Systems Verification Engineer San Antonio, TX Posted: 8/7/2020
Software & Systems SBU
A Sr. Systems Verification Engineer job in San Antonio, TX is currently available through Belcan with one of our key aerospace clients in support of prestigious aircraft systems retro-fit/overhaul. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with all Systems Engineers and other IPTs (Integrated Product Teams) in accomplishing project task. You will also be responsible for coordination of technical efforts in accordance with the SE project SOW, CDRLs, the project IMP, engineering standard work, and the project IMS. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree Engineering plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. Systems Verification Engineer Job duties:
* Requirements Management, Risk Management, System Integration and Issue Resolution, Verification Planning, compliance gap closure, and requirements traceability.
* Support the Chief System Engineer (CSE) and the SE Technical Lead in execution of compliance updates to the subsystem specifications to provide traceability to the Air Vehicle Specification.
* Work with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and ensure the successful integration of design solutions and changes.
* Responsibilities include creating and presenting technical data and metrics, and representing the project in meetings with leadership.
* This job requires an understanding of the operation and interrelationships of aircraft systems; an appreciation for the impact that configuration or requirements changes may have on performance related attributes, cost and schedule.
* The individual should have experience and a strong understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM).
* The individual will need to be able to work with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and ensure the successful integration of design solutions and changes.
* Experience and proficiency with requirements management tools such as DOORS is preferred.
If you are interested in this Sr. Systems Verification Engineer job in San Antonio, TX, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.