Solder Assembler Caldwell, NJ Posted: 8/31/2020
A Solder Assembler role located in West Caldwell, NJ is currently available through Belcan. The Solder Assembler will perform assembly and testing of printed circuit boards, electromechanical devices, and customized integrated systems, cables and wire harnesses.
Solder Assembler duties:
* Set up and operate necessary equipment and machinery
* Repair and rework defective or returned assemblies
* Understanding of assembly drawings and component ID
* Ability to work with minute parts and finger dexterity a must
* Capable of forming & bending wire to specification
* Soldering components & sub-assemblies as directed to build and complete a circuit card
* Mil-Std experience preferred
* J-STD-001 certification is preferred
* Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read/write English
* High school arithmetic
* 2 + years" experience
* Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the
eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals or permanent residents (Green Card)
If you are interested in this Solder Assembler role in West Caldwell, NJ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.