Structural Engineer Fremont, CA Posted: 1/22/2021
A Structural Engineer job in Fremont, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the design and construction of a variety of new projects and renovations to existing industrial, manufacturing, and office facilities. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering plus a minimum of 7 years of experience in structural design of commercial, industrial, or oil & gas industries.
Structural Engineer Job duties:
* Coordinate structural design on multidiscipline project teams including Mechanical, Electrical, Piping/Plumbing (MEP) professionals.
* Conduct structural analysis and design of concrete and steel structures, along with the creation of justifying structural calculations.
* Make technical assumptions, think independently to complete assigned work, and draw conclusions based on engineering judgement.
* Present 30% 60% 90% design reviews to stakeholders and multi-discipline teams.
* Manage structural projects from estimating through construction.
* Registered and in good standing as a Professional Engineer (PE) with active NCEES record and ability to acquire PE license in CA.
* Familiarity with Revit Structural and experienced with Navisworks.
* Detail-oriented and technical, yet experienced enough to see the big picture.
* Willingness to work overtime to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this Structural Engineer position in Fremont, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.