Facilities Maintenance Technician Cedar Park, TX Posted: 3/8/2021
A Facilities Maintenance Technician job in Cedar Park, Texas is currently available through Belcan with one of our Manufacturing clients. You will be responsible for carrying out all facility maintenance duties to keep facility up and running. To be considered for this role, you will need three plus of experience in Facilities Maintenance position. High School Diploma or GED is required.
Facilities Maintenance Technician Job duties:
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment and facilities. Equipment will include: ◦Electrical equipment including facility wiring, generators, sub panels, junction boxes.
* Mechanical equipment including cranes, doors, plumbing, HVAC systems, compressors
* Provide training to customers (and co-workers) in relation to proper operation, preventative maintenance, and fault finding of company equipment
* May also perform complex duties which include planning and implementation for programmed facilities plans and general maintenance.
* Carry out cleaning and general maintenance responsibilities, including, but not limited to major machine repairs and equipment inspections.
* 3+ years of experience in HVAC diagnostic and repairs.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Basic electrical 120V to 480V and basic math knowledge.
* Must be able to lift to 40 lbs.
* Read and interpret blueprints and other specifications.
* Use of hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring instruments.
If you are interested in this Facilities Maintenance Technician job in Cedar Park, TX, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.