Senior Principal Systems Engineer Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 3/11/2021
24 months max
A Senior Principal Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will support DoD SIGINT program captures and execution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting the business development team as lead engineer for strategic captures, working with customers to define requirements and conops, working with industry partners to assemble a winning team, and identifying and implementation strategies leading to proposal preparation. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
* Evaluate Customer requirements. This includes preparation and delivery of customer briefings and capability demonstrations.
* Perform trade studies pertaining to the system architecture and major subsystems.
* Work with BD to develop and implement capture strategies.
* Derive requirements from customer system/subsystem requirements as well as perform analysis and simulation/modeling.
* Support business development activities through analysis of customer and market requirements and comparison against GD-MS product lines along with other vendor products/capabilities.
* Recommend the development of new capabilities in support of market and customer needs
* Bachelor"s degree in systems engineering plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
* SIGINT/COMINT/ELINT and Electronic Warfare systems
* Data and Voice communication systems
* System Architectures for tactical systems
* Modern signals / waveforms
If you are interested in this Senior Principal Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.