RF Technician San Jose, CA Posted: 3/16/2021
An RF Technician role located in San Jose, CA is currently available through Belcan. The Senior P& RF Technician will test, tune and troubleshoot complex, multi-function, RF/microwave microelectronic assemblies. This is a senior level position, where the technician works with minimal to no supervision under the Lead Technician. You will be a part of a successful organization that is experiencing rapid growth while pushing the limits of current technology.
RF Technician Job Requirements:
* Testing, tuning and troubleshooting of complex, multi-function, RF/microwave microelectronic
assemblies in a clean room environment.
* Assist and collaborate with other technicians
* Work with engineering and quality teams to provide feedback on current production problems
* Engage in continuous product improvement initiatives
* Train and provide technical guidance to new technicians
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Associates degree from a technical school with 2 year on
the job training or 3 years on the job training
* Must have active secret security clearance
* RF microwave test experience
* Experience in application RF fundamentals including but not
limited to RF Gain, Gain Flatness, Gain Matching, Return Loss,
P1 dB Compression, Phase tracking, Log linearity
* Familiar with transmission line theory, AC/DC circuits
* Good manual dexterity while working under a microscope
* Ability to read schematic diagrams
If you are interested in this RF Technician role located in San Jose, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.