Electrical / Electronics
Sr. Program Manager Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 3/16/2021
Electrical / Electronics
A Sr. Program Manager job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the successful execution of challenging, technically complex payload and product programs within the Trusted Space Solutions Business Area. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. Program Manager Job duties:
* Ensuring that all contractual requirements are met within the funds provided in the contract in accordance with the highest standards of hardware integrity and ethical business conduct.
* Ensuring that all Program Business Commitments are achieved and that forecasting accuracy is maintained at the highest level possible.
* Planning, executing, and closing out programs in accordance with the applicable processes.
* Proactively develop and maintain strong customer, as well as, supplier relationships.
* Ensuring timely and accurate internal, as well as, external communication.
* Managing the design, assembly and test of high reliability products.
* Providing leadership to diverse, cross-functional product teams.
* Establishment of program baselines, development and maintenance of comprehensive Project Integrated Master Schedules, and the management and reporting of detail Project Inch stones.
* Proposal Development; both technical and cost volume experience.
If you are interested in this Sr. Program Manager position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.