Micro Electronics Assembler Burbank, CA Posted: 4/5/2021
A Micro Electronics Assembler role located in Burbank, CA is currently available through Belcan. The Micro Electronics Assemblerwill assemble and rework electronic production to prescribed production goals.
Micro Electronics Assembler Job Requirements:
* Cuts, forms, and otherwise prepares electronic components for assembly.
* Installs components using conductive epoxy material.
* Setup and adjust components/forming equipment.
* Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies and related parts.
* Hand solders for rework.
* Operates various equipment, Such as Die Bonder, Wire Bonder.
* Repair and modify to the latest blue prints and revision assignments generated from monthly
schedule, drop-ins, or special requests from manager, scheduler, or team leader.
* Responsible to complete work in a timely, productive, and accurate manner.
* Has strict adherence to company policies and procedures; accepted team environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Working knowledge of Die Bonding, Wire Bonding, Fine & Gross Leak, hermetically seal process.
* Knowledge and ability to read and interpret codes and symbols, internal wiring diagrams and
* Ability to follow precise measurements.
* Comprehensive knowledge of techniques required in fabricating a variety of types of printing
circuit boards and related assemblies.
* Ability to install components and solder to quality specifications.
* Ability to setup checksum and repair testing orientations & correction of other corrections.
* Ability to operate multiple assembly and test equipment.
* Must be a US Person
If you are interested in this Micro Electronics Assembler role located in Burbank, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.