Aerospace Project Coordinator San Diego, CA Posted: 4/13/2021
A AEROSPACE PROJECT COORDINATOR job in SAN DIEGO, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting internal projects (R&D and Manufacturing) from initiation through completion for the Project Management Team. Providing administrative support duties including coordination of project planning tasks, statusing project planning tasks and maintenance of progress reporting throughout the program lifecycle. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, equivalent of experience and education.
* Provides administrative support of a routine nature in order to help project team(s) achieve objectives
* Maintains master calendar for project timelines and performs tasks that support project lifecycles
* Conducts research, gathers and organizes data or information into reports; communicates information as needed
* Maintains databases, reports and records that are necessary to support project management activities
* Schedules and scribes" meetings for project team(s); ensuring that key information is distributed to stakeholders
* Obtains registrations and/or access to Customer portals to support various administrative tasks, including order entry and PO processing
* Communicates effectively through phone and e-mail correspondence, while maintaining a professional manner
* Keeps strict confidentiality of departmental data according to company policies and procedures
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work additional hours as necessary
* BS/BA Degree and 2 years or equivalent
* +2 years of Coordination/scheduling Experience for Manufacturing (aerospace/aviation/defense/medical)
* Knowledge and experience in project management processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
* Ability to recognize and solve typical problems and select solutions from established options
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
* Good knowledge and proficiency in all MS Word, Access, Excel, Outlook applications, and MS Project required
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, charts and vlooks) highly preferred
If you are interested in this PROJECT COORDINATOR job in SAN DIEGO, CA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.