Sr. Aerospace Engineer Centennial, CO Posted: 4/27/2021
A Sr. Aerospace Engineer job in Centennial, CO is currently available through Belcan with one of our Aerospace clients. You will be responsible for research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services. These cover a very wide range from advanced mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelors of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or other related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience. The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required. MUST BE US CITIZEN. This is a great opportunity with a growing company.
Sr. Aerospace Engineer Job duties:
* Research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services.
* Develop complex aerodynamic components, structures, and systems
* Design and development, analysis, and test of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
Skills & Experience
* Bachelors of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or other related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience
* Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
* Understanding of Computer Aided Engineering tools and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
* Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
* The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
* Exposure to Engineering Simulation such Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Thermal Analysis using tools such as StarCCM or CFD++.
* Understanding of aircraft external loads, aircraft performance and stability and control.
* Familiarity with wind tunnel and aircraft flight test.
* Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
* Understanding of system-level static and dynamic modeling and simulation
* Exposure to aircraft stability principles and control system design and analysis
* Knowledge of industry standard aerospace principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, fundamentals of flight mechanics
Pay Range: Up to $70/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Sr. Aerospace Engineer job in Centennial, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.