Project Coordinator Las Vegas, NV Posted: 9/10/2021
An Architectural Project Coordinator role located in Las Vegas, NV is currently available through Belcan. The Architectural Project Coordinator will be taught leadership skills and is a person who gets things done with minor supervision and direction by Senior Associates. A Project Coordinator-6 is a Professionally Degreed Graduate Architecture or Engineer, or an Associates Degreed professional with Seven (7) to Ten (10) years of professional experience
Architectural Project Coordinator Job Requirements:
* Assist in coordinating and leading the project team, with direction from the Project Manager, in developing construction contract documents for MID RANGE TO SMALL Building Projects. Engage with the PM and IPT to communicate task assignments, solicit status updates, and maintain program milestone achievement projections.
* Assist the Project Manager with project administration from schematic design phase through construction administration phase.
* A Project Coordinator-6 will be assigned specific responsibilities (as listed under the Project Coordinator-7) for specific projects. As a Project Coordinator-6 skill levels increase, project responsibilities will be increased proportionally, thus allowing Project Managers to effectively manage more projects.
* A Project Coordinator-6 may be called upon to assume full Project Coordinator-7 responsibilities. These assignments will be based on the individual Project Coordinator-6 skill level and the specific project"s scope of work.
* Be aware of the project scope and of the Client"s objectives, Satisfy Client"s goals.
* Responsible for successful execution of the project and construction contract documents. The Project Coordinator is one of the Project Managers resources in organizing, coordinating, researching information, code analysis and troubleshooting the project.
* Receive incoming project information and distribute it to the project team and to outside consultants as directed by the Project Manager.
* Represents the firm in a professional manner and provides the quality control for the preparation of construction contract documents. Follows applicable guidelines for project standards as described in the CAD Manual and the Associates Policy & Procedure Manual.
* Assist with review of preliminary designs; reviews of schedules with labor projections. Provides guidance and training for other Project Coordinators and Technical Associates. Assists with maintaining specific project job files; attends project team meetings; anticipates and interprets problems and recommends solutions; reallocates work as necessary to meet scheduled deadlines; Assists in preparing memos and correspondence to Clients and coordinates correspondence with the Project Manager or Principal In-Charge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Professional Degree Graduate Architect/Engineer, or holds an Associate"s Degree in Architecture/Engineering with a minimum of Seven (7) to Ten (10) years professional experience.
* Relevant work experience to include experience in all phases of architectural drafting, detailing scheduling, and coordination, plus a good knowledge of civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skill and abilities.
* Strong computer aptitude to include thorough knowledge of computer-aided drafting and design systems.
* Ability to guide and supervise the work of others.
* Strong organizational skills.
* A thorough knowledge of ALL National Building codes.
* Strong understanding of building materials and construction methods and strong knowledge of procedures for production of construction documents.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide; perform calculation using fractions, decimals, and percentages; perform algebra, geometry and trigonometric calculations.
* Strong ability to make independent decisions within a general framework.
* Attend in-house seminars and continuing education outside of the office.
* Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this An Architectural Project Coordinator role located in Las Vegas, NV please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.