Manufacturing Engineer III Louisville, CO Posted: 5/3/2021
An Manufacturing Engineer III job in Louisville, Colorado is currently available through Belcan. You will be responsible for using your skills and expertise to perform a variety of duties for supporting products and services. You will be responsible for working between program management, design engineers, quality and production teams and within the MRP system. To be considered for this role, you will need an Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study and at least 6 years of Aerospace/Aviation/Defense experience.
* +6 or more years of Aerospace/Aviation/Defense experience
* Bachelor's of Science degree in related discipline
* Familiarity in applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
* Knowledge of industry standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing and production processes
* Experience with work instruction/traveler development
* Participation in dispositions of Non-Conformance generation through a Material Review Board (MRB)
* Experience with new product introduction and transition to production
* Exposure to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
* The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
Pay Rate: Up to $53/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer III job in Louisville, Colorado, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.