Sr. Systems Engineer Louisville, CO Posted: 5/3/2021
A Sr. Systems Engineer job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan with one of our Aerospace clients. you will be using your skills and expertise to develop new commercial low-earth orbit and deep space systems to advance the future of space transportation and exploration. In this role on the Advanced Development team, you will provide systems engineering support across next generation space system programs including a Human Landing System, a Commercial Space Station, Habitat System and Commercial Lunar Payload Services programs.
To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor's of Science degree in System Engineering or related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience This is a great opportunity with a growing company.
Sr. Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Advanced experience with requirements management and system modelling tools, such as DOORS, Rhapsody, NoMagic, MATLAB
* Knowledge of industry standard mechanical design principles, to include, but not limited to requirements management, Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
* Experience or certification in INCOSE standards
* Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
* Ability to administer baseline definition and maturation in a complex development setting, including the use of high impact trade studies and other measures
* Exposure to establishing and tracking key Technical Performance Measurements (TPM)
* Bachelors of Science degree in System Engineering or related discipline and typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
* Thorough understanding of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles
* Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
* Knowledge of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles
Pay Rate: Up to $70/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Sr. System Engineer job in Louisville, CO , please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.