Sr. Mechanical Engineer Louisville, CO Posted: 7/1/2021
A Sr. Mechanical Engineer job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan with one of our Aerospace clients. You'll conceptualize and deliver complex mechanical structures and systems and your technical duties include the design and development of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience. This is a great opportunity with a growing company.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
Sr. Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
* Understanding of applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
* Experience in Engineering Simulation such as Finite Element structural Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Thermal Analysis
* Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
* Knowledge of industry-standard mechanical design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing, and production processes
* Bachelor's of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience
* Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
* Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools
* Familiarity working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
Pay Rate: Up to $70/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Sr. Mechanical Engineer job in Louisville, CO , please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.