Test Engineer II Louisville, CO Posted: 6/10/2021
A Test Engineer II job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for using your skills and expertise to simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Engineering or other related discipline, plus 3 or more years of relevant experience. A background in Aerospace and/or Defense is beneficial. The ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance may be required.
Test Engineer II Job duties:
* Simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services.
* Develop complex test plans and procedures for a variety of systems to ensure the verification and validation of all product requirements.
* Be involved with the execution of the tests using top industry tools.
* Test system and component level new products and develop new test processes throughout the product lifecycle.
* Familiarity working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
* Exposure to planning, conducting and documenting Verification and Validation (V&V) activities.
* Experience with various testing equipment, standards, and methodologies to include manual and automated testing.
* Ability to read schematics, use service manuals, follow test procedures, and use logical trouble shooting techniques.
If you are interested in this Test Engineer II position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.