Customer Account Manager Lynnwood, WA Posted: 6/14/2021
A Customer Account Manager job in Lynwood, WA or Burbank, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all commercial activities within assigned OEM customers while working cross-functionally to manager company risk and liability on both sustaining and development programs. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration or relevant field of study.
Customer Account Manager Job duties:
* Successful negotiation of major business agreements (Long Term Agreements), resolving contractual disputes, executing pricing agreements, familiarity with TINA (Truth in Negotiations Act), and implementing / flowing down contract changes.
* Contract requirements flow-down (e.g. FAR, DFARS etc.) ensuring that contract requirements are known and communicated to the appropriate functional groups; monitors contract performance to assure compliance.
* Forecast sales rates and determines anticipated demand; coordinates with the Demand Management to understand specific customer or market segment requirements and aligns demand with Annual Operation Planning.
* Maintains responsibility for tracking and recovering all customer claims; facilitates efficient communication and effectively mediates customer disputes.
* Acts effectively as a customer champion and advocate; understands and communicates current and future customer needs and expectations; establishes and maintains strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
* Minimum of five years of experience in customer business management, program management, sales & marketing or strategic partnering in an Aerospace environment.
* Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
* Customer focused with a sense of urgency. At the same time work to mitigate the risk of the business.
* Ability to understand the key metrics and put together a business case (profitability, shipping model, ROI if there is a non-recurring engineering (NRE) cost we are working under) and present at Level IV Business Committee Review.
If you are interested in this Customer Account Manager position in Lynwood, WA or Burbank, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.