Senior Solderer Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 6/22/2021
24 months max
A Senior Solderer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will perform project tasks/assignments of moderately complex nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. An AA Degree or certification in manufacturing area preferred Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Senior Solderer Job duties:
* Perform fabrication or inspection functions in a research, production or pre-production environment by building or integrating hardware for prototypes, assemblies and large complex systems, soldering ribbons/strip line skills for RF performance
* Previous J-STD-001 space addendum or NASA 8739 certification is preferred
* A High School diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. An AA Degree or certification in manufacturing area preferred
* Ability to solder complex assemblies, small jumper wires.
* Ability to read a drawing, and wire list
* Ability to perform more advanced fabrication and marking
* Distinct communication and computer skills
* Solid knowledge of Statistics and SPC applications
If you are interested in this Senior Solderer position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.