Quality Inspector IV (Laser-FARO) Louisville, CO Posted: 6/30/2021
A Quality Inspector IV (Laser-FARO) job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing inspection duties to ensure that incoming parts, in-process production and shipped product fulfill all company quality requirements. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical inspection and inspection techniques.
Quality Inspector IV (Laser-FARO) Job duties:
* Receiving and Production Inspection.
* Inspect and file/record incoming part history records.
* Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies per Inspection Plans, drawings and other specification requirements.
* Read and interpret specifications and part prints.
* Initiate nonconformance reports (NCs) as required.
* 2-5 years" experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment.
* Previous mechanical inspection background with ability to use Faro-Laser System, CMM (preferably Zeiss), Romer, Laser Tracker and basic hand measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges etc.).
* As required by site, knowledge of and ability to use a wide range of higher precision measuring or Non-Destructive Evaluation equipment.
* Knowledge and ability to interpret Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance per ASME Y14.5M.
Pay Rate: Up to $34.00/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Inspector IV (Laser-FARO) position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.