Engineering Technician III Louisville, CO Posted: 7/7/2021
An Engineering Technician III job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling basic to complex cables and harnessing, including crimping, stripping, and testing. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and typically 5 years of relevant experience.
Engineering Technician III Job duties:
* Responsible for validation of test cables and break-out boxes.
* Completes parts lists, checks drawings, generates and processes engineering/document change requests, notices, and/or orders and other general engineer tasking with direction from Engineers.
* Utilizes standard manufacturing tools including: torque wrenches, calipers, heat guns, scales etc.
* Understands, plans and executes testing and troubleshooting activities in accordance with company policies, procedures, work instructions and specific customer requirements.
* Ability to assemble basic to complex cables and harnessing, including crimping, stripping and testing.
* Ability to maintain a current certification in the IPC/WHMA-A-620 (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies).
* Ability to work with various test equipment including DMMs, Hi-Pot testers, power supplies and others.
* Ability to work with small delicate hardware under magnification.
Pay Range: Up to $34/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician III position in 'CITY, STATE' please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.