Sr. Systems Engineer Louisville, CO Posted: 7/9/2021
A Sr. Systems Engineer job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the evaluation of advanced concepts for emerging space markets and development of next generation architectures and technologies. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, or a related field, plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Sr. Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
* Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
* Thorough understanding of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles.
* Advanced Experience with requirements management and system modelling tools, such as DOORS, Rhapsody, NoMagic, MATLAB.
* Knowledge of industry standard mechanical design principles, to include, but not limited to requirements management, Model Based System Engineering (MBSE).
* Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry.
* Experience leading baseline definition and maturation in a complex development setting, including the use of high impact trade studies and other measures.
Pay Range: Up to $70/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Advanced Systems Administration Specialist position in Bloomington, MN please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.