Systems Safety Engineer II Louisville, CO Posted: 7/16/2021
A Systems Safety Engineer II job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for researching, architecting, modeling, simulating, testing, certifying and improving cutting edge products and services. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Systems Engineering or a related discipline and typically 3 years or more of relevant experience.
Systems Safety Engineer II Job duties:
* Research, architect, model, simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services.
* Work closely with design partners, developing complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, and test using progressive tools.
* In charge of system-level ownership of new system safety or reliability products and processes through the product lifecycle.
* Knowledge of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles.
* Experience in developing Failure Modes and Effects Analysis as well as Reliability Analysis products.
* Experience in or knowledge of System Safety Engineering analysis and products, including but not limited to fault tree analysis, hazard analysis, computer based control system (CBCS) analysis, must work and must not work function analysis, etc.
* Experience with software/hardware integration, including avionics and electrical distribution systems.
Pay Range: $37/hr to $50.87/hr
If you are interested in this Systems Safety Engineer II position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.