Supply Chain / Logistics
Subcontracts Management Specialist II Broomfield, CO Posted: 7/22/2021
Supply Chain / Logistics
A Subcontracts Management Specialist II job in Broomfield, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for developing subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment and services for subcontract systems to guide the development, production, and global sustainment for multiple contract types. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in a related discipline and typically 3 years or relevant experience.
Subcontracts Management Specialist II Job duties:
* Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for our subcontract systems to guide the development, production, and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
* Responsible for preparing our bid packages, developing evaluation criteria, analyzing and evaluating our proposals, negotiating subcontract provisions, selecting or recommending new subcontractors, and administering our subcontracts.
* Administer standard subcontracts agreements, such as Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Time and Material (T&M), through the entire contract lifecycle.
* Lead minor to moderate negotiations of terms, price, and schedule, and will monitor subcontractor performance.
* Bachelors Degree in a related field and typically 3 or more years of relevant experience.
* Working knowledge of FAR/DFARS compliance.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
* ISM Certification preferred.
Pay Range: Up to $40.22/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Subcontracts Management Specialist II position in Broomfield, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.