Systems Engineer II Louisville, CO Posted: 7/22/2021
A Systems Engineer job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be developing complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, and test using progressive tools. As a cross-functional engineer, you are in charge of system-level ownership of new system safety or reliability products and processes through the product lifecycle. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in System Engineering or a related field, and three plus years of experience of relevant experience.
Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Developing complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, and test using progressive tools.
* In charge of system-level ownership of new system safety.
* Develop Failure Modes and Effects Analysis as well as Reliability Analysis products.
* System Safety Engineering analysis and products including but not limited to fault tree analysis, hazard analysis, computer-based control system (CBCS) analysis, must work and must not work function analysis, etc.
* Software/ Hardware integration, including avionics and electrical distribution systems.
* Bachelors of Science Degree in System Engineering or related discipline.
* Three plus years of relevant experience.
* System level design/analysis experience.
* Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
* Knowledge of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles.
* Experience with fault tree analysis tools such as CAFTA or SAPHIRE.
* Experience with requirements management and system modeling tools, such as DOORS, Rhapsody, NoMagic MATLAB.
* Understanding of Guidance Navigation, and Control hardware and software for space applications.
* Background in Aerospace and Defense Industry.
* Ability to administer baseline definition and maturation in a complex development setting, including the use of high impact trade studies and other measures.
* Exposure to establishing and tracking key Technical Performance Measurements (TPM).
Pay Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.