A&P Mechanic Fort Worth, TX Posted: 8/3/2021
An A&P Mechanic job in Fort Worth, TX is currently available through Belcan. If you are interested in career growth, company stability with a ton of learning opportunity this is the job for you. In this role, you will be responsible to carry out assigned tasks, in accordance with the applicable maintenance manual, ensure maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate sequence as determined by the application maintenance data. To be considered for this role, you will need to have been a licensed mechanic for at least 1 year with 10-15 years of experience or 5-6 years experience with Falcon and Gulfstream aircraft.
JOB TITLE Job duties:
* Ensure that inspections are requested in an orderly and timely manner, and that the maintenance activities are performed according to the appropriate maintenance data.
* Ensure that tools and equipment used to make airworthiness determinations are labeled as calibrated and are within date limits in accordance with the manual
* Complete the appropriate paper work accurately
* Must have A&P License
* Minimum 1 year experience and have FAA Airframe rating
* Or 3 years minimum experience with Falcon 50, 90, 2000 and/or IAI G100, G150 G200 GIV
* Must have at least 10 years experience or 5-6 years experience with Falcon and Gulfstream aircraft.
If you are interested in this A&P Mechanic job please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity