Systems Engineer Taunton, MA Posted: 8/5/2021
A Systems Engineer job in Taunton, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for participating in requirements analysis, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification) in the development and evaluation of networks and information systems. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Generation of system test work products by applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools.
* Development of functional, environmental, operational, and/or performance tests on hardware, software, and systems.
* Perform upgrades of software baseline.
* Perform upgrades of the networks including Virtual Machines, Servers, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, etc.
* Solid understanding of Virtualization (VMWare) technologies.
* Experience integrating software on a common operating system.
* Experience with scripting and automation technologies.
* Experience testing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and systems for all phases of product development.
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer position in Taunton, MA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.