Electrical / Electronics
Sr. Advanced ASIC/FPGA Engineer Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 8/9/2021
Electrical / Electronics
24 months max
A Sr. Advanced ASIC/FPGA Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the definition, design, verification and documentation for ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and/or FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) developments. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. Advanced ASIC/FPGA Engineer Job duties:
* Utilizing your exceptional communication skills to lead small teams to successful project completion.
* Responsible for the definition, design, verification and documentation for ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and/or FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) developments.
* Determine the architecture, system simulation and detailed design approach.
* Evaluate process flow.
* Create test simulation plans and verify test results.
* Significant understanding and experience with the utilization of ASIC/FPGA engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
* Ability to provide resolution to a diverse range of complex problems which require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
* Strong awareness of organization and customer business objectives and engineering"s role in achieving them.
* Experience effectively leading teams, through proven leadership skills.
If you are interested in this Sr. Advanced ASIC/FPGA Engineer position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.