Integration Engineer Kirkland, WA Posted: 8/9/2021
3 months +
An Integration Engineer 2 role located in Kirkland, WA is currently available through Belcan. The Integration Engineer 2 will support development and test of aircraft electrical power generation, conversion, and distribution equipment, and qualification testing of development programs such as starter generators and electronic circuit breakers.
Integration Engineer 2 duties:
* Develop and perform circuit card level and unit level testing to ensure a successful product
delivery to customer"s aircraft.
* Develop and document test equipment to support lab testing.
* Provide technical assistance to senior staff in support of current programs.
* Prepare and review custom test equipment drawings and designs, using electrical and
mechanical hardware and software, with guidance from other engineers, to enable test of
aircraft electrical power equipment.
* Analyze and solve a variety of technical problems through use of test data and specification
requirements. Organize and analyze data and document results. Review results to ensure their
accuracy and appropriateness.
* Prepare and present technical information of limited scope for internal engineers, program
personnel, and other internal customers.
* Acts as an individual contributor, building stable working relationships internally through tasks
* Guide internal technicians as required in performing system integration and development tests
and custom test equipment build.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Electrical engineering background with a BSEE degree.
* 2 plus years of experience
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or
lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
If you are interested in this Integration Engineer 2 role located in Kirkland, WA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.