Maintenance Technician Lead Manteca, AZ Posted: 8/19/2021
Belcan has a job for a Maintenance Technician Lead located in Tucson, AZ. The Maintenance Technician Lead is responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting and preventative/predictive maintenance. Acts as a senior material handling technician on all equipment that is installed at a specific site location. Provides assistance and mentors lower-level employees.
* Repair and maintenance of MHE including belt tracking, component adjustment/replacement, component lubrication, etc.
* Completes preventative maintenance routines, documentation, and procedures.
* Use electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical circuitry.
* Create and close work orders into asset management system with appropriate data to include labor hours, equipment maintenance, and parts used.
* Troubleshoot conveyance problems and understand resources needed to resolve them.
* Locate and track spare parts from inventory.
* Performs complex maintenance and equipment testing to ensure they meet specifications.
* Helps with training customers to operate equipment.
* Respond to service calls and correct equipment failures and faults.
* Identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organizations.
* HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or vocational technical training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification preferred.
* Demonstrates a senior-level knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
* Proven experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of position and key tasks as presented above.
* 10+ years of Electrical troubleshooting skills to include wiring, ac power, ac motors, electrical drawings/schematics, and control panels
* Mechanical experience with gearboxes, sprockets, chains, bearings, guide rollers, and other related equipment
* 5+ years of experience with a sorting machines.
* Servo drives, PLC, PC controllers, dc power supplies, optical devices (i.e., encoders, photoeyes, etc.
* Knowledge of automated equipment; preferably automated material handling systems. Some experience with Allen-Bradley RSLogix5000 PLC controls platforms
* Some experience with DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, Ethernet, or equivalent network communications is a plus
* MS Office products
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician position in Tucson, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.