Engineering & Design SBU
Mechanical Windchill Designer Tempe, AZ Posted: 8/24/2021
Engineering & Design SBU
A Windchill Designer job in Phoenix, AZ is currently available at Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associates degree in Computer Aided Design or related degree, and at least two years of experience working with Engineering Change Requests/Orders, parts & assemblies using Creo, with previous Aerospace experience strongly preferred. In this role, you will perform tasks including generation of ECR redlines, generation of Engineering Change Requests, redline incorporation, drafting, and routing of new Engineering documentation for formal Release.
Designer Job duties:
* Generation of redline markups from customer requests.
* Generation of Engineering Change Requests ( ECRs ), including interpretation of request and including any additional documentation for requested change.
* Maintains records, files, drawings, part lists, specifications, standards or other data essential to the accurate release of drawings as required.
* Create specifications and models for OEM customer off the shelf components for use in mechanical designs.
* Verifies own completed work checking mechanical layouts, making mathematical calculations as required using handbooks and catalogs in support of drafting calculations, materials used and quantities.
* Requires Associates in Computer Aided Design, or similar degree with at least two years of experience.
* Must have demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills ensuring positive customer relations.
* Must have demonstrated ability on Creo platform to update and generate mechanical drawing documentation.
* Experience with Product Lifecycle Management system with experience in generation of Engineering Change Requests including generation of redline markups. Previous experience with Windchill PLM is desired.
* Knowledge of demonstrated abilities in Adobe Acrobat.
* Beneficial to have demonstrated abilities with Creo Schematics.
* Beneficial to have demonstrated abilities with Creo surfacing.
* Beneficial to have prior leadership experience.
* Beneficial to have knowledge of mechanical design concepts with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
*Legal authorization to work in the US is required, US Citizenship only
If you are interested in this Windchill Designer job in Phoenix, AZ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.