Supplier Quality Engineer Bloomington, MN Posted: 9/9/2021
A Supplier Quality Engineer job in Bloomington, MN is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Engineering, or a related Science or Mathematics field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Supplier Quality Engineer Job duties:
* Designs methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
* Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary.
* Interfaces and coordinates with suppliers to assure Quality, address nonconformances, and coordinate deviations.
* Develops Incoming Inspection instructions; Coordinates with Incoming Inspectors to evaluate and confirm and manage nonconformances.
* Provides subject matter expertise for relevant inspection/verification equipment; Provides technical guidance and assistance for Incoming Inspection team.
* Ability to clearly recognize and report on relevant and sound quality engineering and manufacturing practices.
* Considerable written and verbal communications skills, including communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions.
* Considerable knowledge of interpretation of drawings.
* Skilled in reviewing documents/drawings/instructions for conformance to requirements techniques.
* Knowledge of use of relevant inspection/measurement tools and techniques.
If you are interested in this Supplier Quality Engineer position in Bloomington, MN please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.