Senior Technician-Equipment Maintenance Gresham, OR Posted: 9/13/2021
A Senior Technician-Equipment Maintenance role located in Gresham, Oregon is currently available through Belcan. The Senior Technician-Equipment Maintenance role will support maintenance and repair of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Must practice excellent trouble-shooting methods and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Senior Technician-Equipment Maintenance Requirements:
* Repair and Maintain LAM, Tel and AMAT Etch systems.
* Repair and Maintain Novellus & Mattson Strip systems.
* Trouble-shoot electronic, electrical and mechanical problems.
* Read and interpret mechanical prints and electrical/electronic schematics.
* Work with systems containing radiation, electrical, mechanical, liquid and gas hazards.
* Practice effective and productive written and verbal communication.
* Document work in maintenance logs effectively.
* Follow procedures and instructions.
* Able to contribute as a reliable and effective team member with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* AA degree in a technical field,Or equivalent semiconductor industry experience, military training
or technical degree.
* 5-7 years of experience in Etch equipment maintenance.
* Solid organizational, documentation and writing skills.
* Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Self-directed, self-motivated.
* Proficient with MS Office products.
If you are interested in this Senior Technician-Equipment (Etching Machine) role located in Gresham, Oregon please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.