Sr. Technician-Equipment Gresham, OR Posted: 9/14/2021
A Sr. Technician-Equipment Maintenance (Implant) role located in Gresham, OR is currently available through Belcan. The Sr. Technician-Equipment Maintenance (Implant) will support Fab 4 maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Must practice excellent trouble-shooting methods and be able to work effectively in a team environment
Sr. Technician-Equipment Maintenance (Implant) job duties:
* Maintain and repair Implant semiconductor systems.
* Effectively troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical problems.
* Work with systems that contain radiation, electrical, mechanical, liquid, and gas hazards.
* Perform preventative maintenance according to schedule and specifications.
* Read and interpret mechanical prints and electrical/electronic schematics.
* Use schematics, tools, and common test equipment for calibration, diagnosis, and repair of
* Disassemble, adjust and repair equipment according to maintenance specifications and OEM
* Effective documentation of work in maintenance logs.
* Communicate detailed information clearly and effectively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* AA degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or pertinent technical discipline (or
planned completion in current academic calendar)
* Or equivalent military training, or technical degree.
* 5-7 years of experience in Ion Implant equipment maintenance.
* Tool types: Varian VIISion 80, E220/500, VIISta HC, VIISta 810 and Axcelis GSD200 / GSD-HE
* Electronic and mechanical aptitude. Natural affinity for electronic and mechanical tinkering.
* A strong desire for personal continuous improvement and learning.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic IT and software skills (MS Office).
* Solid organizational, documentation and writing skills.
* Ability to contribute as an efficient and reliable team member with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this Sr. Technician-Equipment Maintenance (Implant) role located in Gresham, OR please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.