Manufacturing Engineer III Louisville, CO Posted: 9/15/2021
A Manufacturing Engineer III job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for consulting with program management, design engineers, quality, and production teams in order to develop the most efficient and cost-effective means of producing our products at the highest level of quality possible. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in a related discipline and typically 6 or more years of relevant experience.
Manufacturing Engineer III Job duties:
* Consult with program management, design engineers, quality, and production teams in order to develop the most efficient and cost-effective means of producing our products at the highest level of quality possible.
* Technical duties involve reviewing engineering designs for producibility and the development of tooling and fixtures, work instructions, production process and procedures.
* Be involved in the application of manufacturing technologies and industry best practices during the design and development of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
* Work in multidisciplinary teams to bring concept of operations to fruition to further our customers" mission objectives.
* Research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services.
* Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools.
* Familiarity in applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5.
* Experience with work instruction/traveler development.
* Participation in dispositions of Non-Conformance generation through a Material Review Board (MRB).
Pay Range: Up to $53/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer III position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.