Engineering & Design SBU
Entry-Level Trade Compliance Engineer Lexington, KY Posted: 9/23/2021
Engineering & Design SBU
A Trade Compliance Engineer job is currently available at Belcan in Lexington, KY. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have work experience in an office setting and a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Law. You will be performing Jurisdiction & Classification to ensure Trade Compliance in areas like aerospace and defense..
Trade Compliance Engineer job duties:
* Act as a point of contact, providing assistance with Trade Compliance activities
* Interpret technical documents and engineering drawings
* Gather information to ensure the proper jurisdiction, determination and classification of products
* Perform Jurisdiction and Classification (J&C) in customer systems in accordance with the ITAR and/or EAR of Hardware, Tech Data, Software and Defense Services
* Work within a team to perform duties with regular correspondence
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
* Detail oriented, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
* Ability to recognize and solve typical problems and select solutions from established options
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Law
* US citizenship required
Desired but not required skills:
* Knowledge and experience with import/export Trade Compliance procedures and regulations
* Professional work experience in an Engineering related environment.
If you are interested in this Trade Compliance Engineer job in Lexington, KY please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!