Sr. Systems Engineer Louisville, CO Posted: 10/4/2021
A Sr. Systems Engineer job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for developing complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, integration, and test using progressive tools. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering or a related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience. An Electrical Engineering degree is preferred.
Sr. Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Use your skills and expertise to research, architect, model, simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services.
* Develop complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, integration and test using progressive tools.
* You are in charge of system-level ownership of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
* Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
* Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
* Data Acquisition System architecture and Electrical Engineering background.
* Experience with hardware testing, development, qualification and supplier management.
* Knowledge of requirements management, functional requirements parsing, derivation, and allocation; systems design, systems integration, technical risk identification and management strategies, and Verification and Validation (V&V) principles.
* Knowledge of industry standard electrical design principles, to include, but not limited to requirements management, Model Based System Engineering (MBSE).
Pay Range: Up to $70/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Sr. Systems Engineer position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.