Quality Engineer II Louisville, CO Posted: 10/12/2021
A Quality Engineer II job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all quality standards are met for products and production equipment. You will participate in the designing and testing of processes, mechanisms, an equipment, and development of standardized quality acceptance criteria. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors Degree in a related Engineering discipline and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Quality Engineer II Job duties:
* Ensure all quality standards are met for our products and production equipment.
* Participate in the designing and testing of processes, mechanisms, and equipment, and development of standardized quality acceptance criteria.
* Write inspection procedure, assist in reviewing and evaluating in-process rejections, obtain disposition, and implement corrective action as needed, as well as participate in audits.
* Provide support during planning, organizing, and conducting of our projects involving the design and development of new evaluation and control processes utilizing statistical analysis and other control/risk mitigation techniques.
* Knowledge of Quality System requirements and contract quality requirements.
* Experience in manufacturing and inspection.
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures.
* Review of Engineering Drawings to GDT standards and to create Inspection Plans containing critical characteristics, methods and timing for verification of Engineering and Specification requirements.
* Experience as a Quality Engineer member of Material Review Board (MRB) processing on Non-conforming material.
Pay Rate: Up to $46/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer II position in Louisville, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.