Sales Engineer Seattle, WA Posted: 11/9/2021
A Sales Engineer role located in Seattle, WA is currently available through Belcan. The Sales Engineer is responsible for concept, specification, Engineer interaction, and Sales Support of Custom Engineered Systems, for a 53-year-old, Seattle based manufacturer of industrial hovercraft load moving equipment, tooling and ground support systems. Perfect position for a creative problem solver, as every project presents new challenges!
Sales Engineer duties:
* Work directly with Regional Managers, Customers and Dealers to specify and support the sale of
Custom Engineered and Modified Standard products.
* Partner with inside/outside Sales to plan, prepare and execute on strategic projects in complex
* Communicate directly with customers' engineering team to assess challenges, and collaborate
on appropriate solutions.
* Prepare costing budget, suggested sale price, and strategy to win orders.
* Deliver solution concept to our Engineering team, and work with them to ensure final design
meets the customer expectation.
* Provide ongoing technical support to customers and Sales Team.
* Moderate travel required - visit customers to view technical applications, and form an engineer
to engineer 'partnership' to enhance sales.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Engineering degree in a technical field
* 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
* Ability to travel moderately.
* Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit, and driven to succeed.
If you are interested in this Sales Engineer role located in Seattle, WA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.