Programming / Development
Advanced Software Engineer Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 4/5/2022
Programming / Development
24 months max
An Advanced Software Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing infrastructure requirements analysis, participate in research, design, development, and test of software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems, or embedded products. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field, plus a minimum of 5 or more years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Advanced Software Engineer Job duties:
* Software application development (primarily Java) in a process-oriented organization.
* Maintains hardware, software, and related components of project.
* Leverages scaled agile ceremonies, practices, and organization to plan, communicate, develop, and deliver Minimum Viable Product (MVP) solutions.
* Researches and analyzes data, such as customer design proposals, market trends, state of technology and industry, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design.
* Proficient ability to use the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products.
* Software C/C++ and Java Development.
* Capable of working on problems of diverse scope requiring extensive analysis of data and evaluation of a multitude of factors.
* Skilled in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions.
* Remote available
If you are interested in this Advanced Software Engineer position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.