Sr. Test Engineer (Secret) Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 4/29/2022
24 months max
A Test Engineer (Secret) job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for using your knowledge and understanding of test engineering concepts and principles to: Automate Test and Diagnostic programs using National Instruments suite of test software (LabView, LabWindows CVI and TestStand). To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in Engineering, or a related Science or Mathematics field, plus a minimum of 8 or more years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Test Engineer (Secret) Job duties:
* Design test fixtures, interface boards, cables, equipment, and complete specifications and procedures throughout the engineering development/product life-cycle.
* Participates in the planning of technical approaches, resources, schedule, budget and equipment required for testing and evaluating new systems, products and special devices.
* Generate system test work products by applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools.
* Assists with the design, development and implementation of cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and systems for all phases of product development and manufacturing.
* A Bachelors degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
* Proficient knowledge and experience with Test Software Programming, System Processes and Scripting Languages.
* Openly proposes ideas that enhance productivity and efficiency, solicits input, and optimizes solutions.
* Isolates and documents issues and defects (may include Root Cause and Corrective Actions).
If you are interested in this Test Engineer (Secret) position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.